2/25/11

Final Touchs

I have several new landscape paintings heading to the gallery for the "Out of the West" Colorado art show I am exhibiting with 2 other artists at Around the Corner Art Gallery in Montrose Colorado. The Montrose art exhibit opens Friday, March 4th and the art show continues through March. Dan Deuter and I are Montrose artists, Barbara Churchley is a Cedaredge artist, all of us western slope artists living to the west of the Denver metro area.

Often for me, the finishing of the paintings can be quite trying and frustrating as I try to resolve problems in a painting where the solution isn't always clear. But now I am happily just about there so it's off to photograph and frame the paintings, then deliver to the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback. Please let me know what you think!